Terms of Services
All passengers boarding aircrafts shall present their passport or ID when requested. The Captain reserves the right to scan the passengers and/or luggage using a metal detector if he deems necessary to do so. Refusal or failure to present identification documents may lead to a cancelation of the flight and no refund shall be made. Our operators reserve the right to deny boarding to any passenger(s) that seems to be or is acting as if he/she is intoxicated or drunk. In case our operators deny boarding under such circumstances no refund will be made to the customer.
- Payment of the flight
All fares are in EUR. No flights depart unless they are fully paid 48 hrs in advance. Payments can be made byDebit, Credit Card or Masterpass digital wallet. All payments made using the card are processed through electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- Price Calculation
All prices provided to customers are exclusive of VAT (all other taxes and airport/handling fees, etc are included on the price).
All trips quoted are one way unless otherwise agreed (and where passengers for the return trip are actually known before the commencement of the flight). In case passengers are on board both legs additional charges apply. In case of itinerary changes (less flight time or waiting time required) no refunds are made after flight confirmation is sent and payment is received.
In case of itinerary changes (requiring more flight time or more waiting time) the changes are subject to availability and additional charges to be made and paid for before the continuation of the flight. In case the customer is unable to commit to the current schedule and the aircraft is scheduled for another flight, the aircraft shall depart empty and no refunds shall be made.
In case of any cancellation after the booking and confirmation of flight, a 10% charge will apply to all conditions. In case of cancellations of less than 72 hours in advance but more than or up to 48 hours prior to the departure time 50% of the flight will be charged and in case of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 85% of the total amount will be charged. In case of a customer no-show 30 minutes prior to the flight commencement at the point of departure, the full amount of the flight will be charged. In case ACB cancels a flight, the full amount will be refunded to the customer and according to EU rules that apply. If a flight is cancelled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless he wishes to reschedule. Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
Waiting – 150 EUR/Hr, Second pilot charge – 200 EUR, Overnight charge 500 EUR, all subject to availability. Waiting time and overnight charges are only applicable when the same passengers are on board both legs.
All helicopters are subject to weight limitations for passengers and baggage. Customers are obliged to provide our operators all passengers’ names and actual weights as well as baggage weights and dimensions (if required) before the commencement of the flight. Flight confirmations sent are based on these weights and the customer is obliged to inform our operators for any change. ACB reserves the right to deny performing a flight where a weight limitation exceedance is noted or when the baggage are overweight and/or oversized and cannot safely fit inside the aircraft’s baggage compartment. ACB provides detailed baggage compartment dimensions for all its aircraft as well as detailed specifications. In case ACB can offer a larger aircraft for the flight requested due to weight limitations the flight is subject to additional charges.
9.Flight Upgrades/Aircraft Change
ACB reserves the right to upgrade the customer to fly with a larger aircraft at no extra charge but the customer will be informed for the change.
If ACB downgrades the customer (fly with a smaller aircraft than the one requested), due to technical reasons etc. the customer shall be refunded the price difference (if any) and the change will be agreed between the customer and ACB prior to the commencement of the flight. In case the customer does not accept a downgrade he shall receive a full refund minus 10% brokerage fee from ACB.
All customers are required to be at the point of departure at least 30 minutes prior to the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD). In case of a passenger delay and when the aircraft’s schedule is affected our operators will provide an alternate ETD based on that schedule making all efforts to service the customer. If the flight cannot be performed at the same day an alternate date will be provided. In case the customer cannot fly at the revised ETD or at a different date this situation is treated as a cancellation and 90% of the total amount will be charged. In case our operators delay the flight for technical or other reasons the customer will either be upgraded or downgraded (when applicable) with the terms that apply. If the customer denies the alternate solution a full refund minus 10% brokerage fee will be made. In case the customer accepts the delay and/or the schedule change, no refunds are made apart from those effective in the case of a downgrade. Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
11.Confidentiality: Prices offered to any individual or company are confidential and are not to be disclosed to any third party. ACB has a fair and transparent pricing policy. Using these prices as means to obtain better pricing from competitors or any other third party may result to our company denying to offer its services to that individual or company and also block their access to our online platform.
12.Reserving a Private Flight. In both Private Flights and Sightseeing Tours – Aerial Photography, to reserve a Private Flight, you will need to provide your credit card information and a cell phone number and go through the steps necessary on the Website to complete your purchase. For cancellations please see relevant section above “Cancellation Policy”. YOUR FLIGHT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL FROM ACB.
13.Weather: Flights with ACB are dependent on favorable weather conditions. The decision on the suitability of the weather is made by the pilot on the day of the flight based on the aviation forecast. Actual weather conditions may not follow the forecast, but the pilot’s decision is final. If your flight is cancelled due to the weather, we will notify you using the contact details provided at the time of booking or at check-in. You will be offered the following options; to re-schedule your booking, to place your booking on hold for 12 months whilst you decide on an alternative date, or to have a refund minus 10% brokerage fee – subject to the validity, changes and cancellation terms above. Any re-scheduled flights will remain subject to the weather conditions on the new date.
14.Our Operators: Superior Air S.A. – Air Lift S.A.
15.Legal Jurisdiction: Any disputes may arise between City Buzz and its clients, is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek Courts of the City of Athens and in full accordance with the applicable provisions of Greek Law.
- List of prohibited objects
- With prejudice to the existing cabin safety regulations, passengers are not allowed to bring to above objects to security restricted areas and the cabin of the aircraft.
- Arms, firearms and other devices capable or which appear likely to cause severe injuries, such as:
-every kind of firearms’ pistols, revolvers, rifle shots, carbines, gun games, copies and imitations of firearms, perceived as real guns.
– parts of firearms, apart from optical sights, weapons which operate with compressed air and CO2, like pistols, pellet guns, rifles and all arms flying spheres.
– sprinkles, flare pistols and starters.
– bows, crossbows and arrows.
– harpoon and snorkeling equipment.
- Paralysis devices-devices designed to cause paralysis or immobilization, such as:
– shocking devices, like stun weapons, electroshock weapons and bars.
– bloodless stun and killing animals devices.
– chemical substances, gasses, and sprays for neutralization and immobilization, like neutralization gasses, pepper sprays and animal repellent sprays.
- Objects with sharp point or sharp edge, capable to cause severe injury, such as:
– cutting articles, like small and big axes and cleavers.
-icepicks and icebreakers
– razor blades
– knives with blades larger than 6cm
– scissors with blades longer than 6 cm from the connection point.
– objects of martial arts with sharp point or sharp edge.
- Professional tools-tools capable of causing severe injury or to threaten the safety of the aircraft, such as:
– drills and drill bits or portable electric drills
– tools with blades, with the strain length exceeding 6cm, which can be used as weapons, like screwdrivers and chisels.
-saws and wireless electric saws.
– pistols bolting and reverting
- Tools with sharp edges, capable of causing severe injury when used aggressively, such as:
– baseball and softball bats.
– bats and rods, like police batons, safety batons and rods
– martial arts equipment
- Explosives and incendiary materials and devices, capable or to seem likely to be used in order to cause severe injury or to threaten the safety of the aircraft, such as:
– blasting wicks
-replicas or imitations of explosive devices
– mines, grenades and other military explosives
– fireworks and other pyrotechnics
– fumigant cans and cartridges
– dynamite, powder and plastic explosives.
- Liquids, aerosols, gels, unless they are screened with LEDS equipment, according to the relevant procedures that apply to airport or as an exemption from safety controls, according to the present regulations.
Note to terms and conditions: All the above are subject to change without any prior notice.